Friday, January 19, 2007

really, I am still here...or is it there?

Usually, I spend a journeyman's amout of time crafting my posts, but I'm doing this one on the fly, just to let my loyal yet small group of readers know that I am coming back to a regular posting schedule, and that I'll be moving this blog to its own domain in a few weeks.

It's been an interesting transition to the new year, and I'll bring some fresh posts to you soon. I am still doing the retail thing (although I had to 'quit' to take off during the holidays, and 'ask' to come back), and I'll bring y'all up to date on the book, share some info about another profile article I'm working up on someone -- it's amazing how many people there are who's work is so recognizable while they remain almost anonymous) and share my new approach toward my own creative process. Swear to gosh on that last bit that it won't be a self-centered dirge, meandering (like a pebble in your shoe, eh RW?) or too metaphysical.

See y'all tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger RW said...

There's no meandering in blogball.

11:00 AM  
Blogger RW said...

Long damn week.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home